May 12, 2013

0

Lirik lagu Mariah Carey - Through The Rain

  • May 12, 2013
  • Share
  • When you get caught in the rain
    with no where to run
    When you're distraught and in pain
    without anyone
    When you kepp crying out to be
    saved
    and nobody comes
    and you feel so far away
    That you just can't find your way
    home
    You can get there alone
    It's okay, what you say

    I can make it through the rain
    I can stand up once again on my
    own
    And I know that I'm strong enough
    to mend
    And every time I feel afraid I hold
    tighter to my faith
    And I live one more day and I make
    it through the rain

    And if you keep falling down don't
    you dare give in
    You will arise safe and sound, so
    keep pressing on steadfastly
    And you'll find what you need to
    prevail
    What you say is

    I can make it through the rain
    I can stand up once again on my
    own
    And I know that I'm strong enough
    to mend
    And every time I feel afraid I hold
    tighter to my faith
    And I live one more day and I make
    it through the rain

    And when the wind blows,and as
    shadows grow close don't be
    afraid
    There's nothing you can't face
    And should they tell you you'll never
    pull through
    Don't hesitate, stand tall and say

    I can make it through the rain
    I can stand up once again on my
    own
    And I know that I'm strong enough
    to mend
    And every time I feel afraid I hold
    tighter to my faith
    And I live one more day and I make
    it through the rain
    I can make it through the rain
    And I live once again
    And I live one more day
    And I can make it through the rain
    ( oh Yes you can)
    You will make it through the rain

    0 Responses to “Lirik lagu Mariah Carey - Through The Rain”

    Post a Comment

    This Blog is DOFOLLOW, Well Please Comment and are not included in spam Thank You..

    Cheers,

    Admin