May 25, 2013

5

Lirik lagu Ne-Yo - Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself)

  • May 25, 2013
  • Share
  • Much as you blame yourself, you can't
    be blamed for the way that you feel
    Had no example of a love that was even
    remotely real
    How can you understand something
    that you never had?
    Ooh, baby, if you let me, I can help you
    out with all of that

    Girl let me love you
    And I will love you
    Until you learn to love yourself
    Girl let me love you
    And all your trouble
    Don't be afraid, girl let me help
    Girl let me love you
    And I will love you
    Until you learn to love yourself
    Girl let me love you
    A heart of numbness gets brought to
    life
    I'll take you there
    Girl let me love you
    Girl let me love you, baby, oh
    Girl let me love you
    Girl let me love you, baby
    Girl let me love you
    Let me love you, let me love you, oh

    I can see the pain behind your eyes
    It's been there for quite a while
    I just wanna be the one to remind you
    what it is to smile
    I would like to show you what true love
    can really do

    Girl let me love you
    And I will love you
    Until you learn to love yourself
    Girl let me love you
    And all your trouble
    Don't be afraid, girl let me help
    Girl let me love you
    And I will love you
    Until you learn to love yourself
    Girl let me love you
    A heart of numbness, gets brought to
    life
    I'll take you there
    Girl let me love you, baby
    Girl let me love you
    Let me love you, let me love you, baby
    Girl let me love you
    Girl let me love you, baby
    Girl let me love you
    Let me love you, girl let me love you,
    baby

    For every heart that beats
    For every heart that beats
    For every heart that beats
    For every heart that beats
    Heart that beats
    Heart that beats
    Heart that beats
    Heart that beats

    Girl let me love you
    And I will love you
    Until you learn to love yourself
    Girl let me love you
    And all your trouble
    Don't be afraid, girl let me help
    Girl let me love you
    And I will love you
    Until you learn to love yourself
    Girl let me love you
    A heart of numbness, gets brought to
    life
    I'll take you there
    Girl let me love you
    Let me love you, baby, love you, baby
    Girl let me love you
    Let me love you babe, love you babe,
    ooh-ooh-ah

    5 Responses to “Lirik lagu Ne-Yo - Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself)”

    Anonymous said...
    Saturday, May 25, 2013 at 7:04:00 PM GMT+7

    Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can
    do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog.
    A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

    Here is my blog post: http://sentrabola.com


    Anonymous said...
    Saturday, May 25, 2013 at 11:34:00 PM GMT+7

    Wow! In the end I got a website from where I
    be able to in fact obtain valuable information regarding my study and knowledge.


    My homepage ... kaos polos lengan panjang


    Anonymous said...
    Saturday, May 25, 2013 at 11:36:00 PM GMT+7

    I'm curious to find out what blog system you are working with? I'm having some small security problems with my latest blog and I would like to find something more secure.
    Do you have any suggestions?

    Feel free to visit my website: jual kaos polos murah


    Anonymous said...
    Sunday, May 26, 2013 at 3:35:00 AM GMT+7

    Excellent, what a weblog it is! This weblog gives useful data to us, keep it up.


    Also visit my weblog ... Recommendations To Commence An On The Web Women's Clothing Enterprise


    Anonymous said...
    Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 10:08:00 AM GMT+7

    What's up, just wanted to mention, I loved this post. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

    Here is my website; http://www.prweb.com/


    Post a Comment

    This Blog is DOFOLLOW, Well Please Comment and are not included in spam Thank You..

    Cheers,

    Admin